14 March 2018
Parenting Support - Action Planning Day - 24th April
Sharing ideas to build a consistent offer
This event is now full!
Apologies if you were hoping to attend.
We will be disseminating any information and developments from the day and these will be published on this site for people to comment on.
Public Health are facilitating a joint working day on 24th April around supporting parents and carers in Somerset. The aim of the day will be to bring together practitioners and strategic leads from across services to cultivate a consistent process when offering support and information to families.
The themes of the day will be to:
- Gain a consensus about signposting to self-help resources and encouraging parents to practice parenting skills
- Recruit subject experts who would be willing to contribute to the development of and updating of the Parent and Carer Toolkit website
- Consider next step interventions following self-help such as drop-ins
- Map existing interventions including parenting courses across the age range
- Develop greater opportunities for local networking shared delivery across agencies
A light lunch will be provided. Please indicate your dietary requirements.